Wedding

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Amani

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Aqil Danial

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Power of kid

A missed call from Along, call her back.

"Assalamualaikum. Nape Long?"

"Waalaikumussalam. Takde, tadi Hazeeqah nak cakap, jap ek"

I heard my Along called her daughter...and I heard the tiny voice through my cellphone.

Adik=My niece
Cik=Me

"Hello cik...adik sayang tok mak..."

"Yea...cik pon sayang tok mak jugak"

"Adik saaaayaaanngg cik"

"Yea...cik pon sayang adik gak"

"Ok dah"

??????? Along took over the phone.

"Ape kene anak-anak Along tu? Ok ke?"

"Hahaha....ok je"


**********************************


I was totally confused. It's weird to received a call from my niece or nephew, let alone to hear them expressing such love to me. But then, it occurs to me...
Aha....the schooling will start soon. Ni kes nak bodek makcik dia la ni....this must be about new pencil box, new colour set, Barbie bag...hmmm....Sabo jela....

Need to squeeze some budget from my next month salary for them. Nasib baik ade Y.E.S! Waaa....!!!!!


Budak ngade..

No comments:

Post a Comment