Wedding

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Amani

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Aqil Danial

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 18, 2010

I need air...

I really am having the hardest time of my life.

Breathing is so damn difficult these days. Everytime I breath in, the air seems to stuck in my throat. Everytime I want to breath out, seems like there's no air inside my lung. It's hard.....

Nothing work accordingly. Everything seems out of order.

  • Family - the reason why it is so difficult to breath.
  • Work - make me stop breathing.
  • Money - breathing slowly.
  • Love - gasping for air.
  • Friends - sometimes can breath, sometimes cannot.

Come on, I need to hold to something! OK, at least, my health doesn't gives me a lot of trouble (despite having the difficulty to breath). That's the only reason why I keep fighting till today. Of course I need to fight when I have no reason to lay off doing nothing.

Seriously, what am I suppose to do? I pray to Allah The Almighty but He knows better. What I wish might not be the best for me. I bow myself against His power but do I really have the gut to face the test?

Yang bagusnya bile ditimpa kesusahan macam ni, mula la rapatkan diri dengan Tuhan. Kalau dah sujud tu, rasa kalau boleh taknak bangun. Banyak sangat nak cakap, nk bentangkan usul, mengalahkan ADUN kat Parlimen. Kalau takde musibah ni, sembahyang aci siap je. Sembahyang pun ntah....err...takyah jujur sangat kot.

I pray to you Ya Rahim, please grant me my wish. If that's not permissable, then please give me strength, guidance and keberkatan to move on. I lay my trust on nothing but You. Amin...

No comments:

Post a Comment