Wedding

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Amani

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Aqil Danial

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 10, 2010

Ayoyo...

Las week, Awal Muharram falls on Tuesday. I took leave on Monday. That makes me entitled for 4days leave. Heaven.....

Got a message from my mom;

"Weekend ni teman mak pergi Kuantan ye, ade wedding"

So I spent Saturday and Sunday at Kuantan. Drove all the way from Selangor-Negeri Sembilan-Kuantan. My sister drove on the way back from Kuantan to N.Sembilan. I continued driving to Selangor. Said 3/4 of the journey is on me.

On Monday, got a message from my cousin;

"Uit, tak balik kampung?"

"Tak"

"Aphal? Selangor keje ek ari Selasa?"

"Tak la, sibuk buat hantaran"

So, that was it. I spend the Monday doing my hantaran. Alhamdulillah dah siap. Thou I was just staying at home, I feel really tired. Making hantaran is tiring you know...every inch need to be in detail.

On Tuesday I went for shopping that I bought the Nenek Lapo. Penat dowh meround 1 Jalan TAR and SOGO. Got home after that, took a bath, immediately started with ironing the clothes to wear to office-4sets for 4 days.

Hope this week I can have some rest. But then, received a message from my mom again;

"Jumaat ni gi Melaka eh? Ade Family Day, mak dah book bilik untuk adik. Lepas tu baru balik Segamat pergi wedding Kak Linda"

Haaaa????

Another tiring weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment