Wedding

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Amani

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Aqil Danial

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 25, 2013

Mama so sorry sayang

Dear Amani,

I'm writing this with millions of remorse.

I've treated my lil angel bad yesterday and I regret it.

I'm so sorry sayang... Mama dah cuba jadi kuat untuk anak Mama, but seems like I haven't tried enough. Mama terlalu mengikut perasaan dan terikut-ikut dengan kelemahan diri sampai anak Mama jadi mangsanya.

Yet you are an angel. After what have I done, you still pouring that beautiful smile and laugh on your cute little face. Looking such loves coming from you, Mama betul-betul rasa bersalah. How could I hurt my little angel?!

Since you were born, you have been my strength and will always be. Mama akan cuba jadi lebih kuat untuk anak Mama. Please do not give up on me and forgive me. I will never hurt you again. I may not be the best mom for you but my love for you is higher than thousands of moms combined! You must know that...tak kira macam mana layanan Mama pada Amani, sayang Mama pada Amani tetap tinggi dan utuh.

Maafkan Mama ye sayang...

I love you with all my heart, and I swear it all over again...

No comments:

Post a Comment