Wedding

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Amani

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Aqil Danial

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My baby can do what?

Last night before sleep, I had a talk with Amani.

Me: Amani, tadi kan Mama call Along (pengasuh Amani).

Amani: Ha.

Me: Mama cakap minggu depan Mama nak hantar Amani kat umah Along. Amani duduk ngan Along ye?

Amani: Oo.... Adik?

Me: Adik tak ikut, Amani sorang je. Nanti Amani boleh main dengan kawan-kawan.

Amani: Ok.

And last night, I look at her in a different way. That simple conversation makes me emotional again. She is barely 2 years...at such young age, she is able to understand and communicate well, ibu mana yang tak tersentuh hati. Soon enough, we are going to have a grown-up conversation plak. Oh my...Mama is having turmoil feeling inside!!!

Siapa kata budak-budak tak tahu apa-apa? Those parents who said that are plain stupid, I tell ya.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment