Wedding

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Amani

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Aqil Danial

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 15, 2015

Are you happy?

#: Define "happy".

@: Happy is when you are laughing. Or at least smiling.

#: You are not smiling. Are you not happy?

@: Maybe.

#: It's either 'yes' or 'no'.

@: Ermmm...no.

#: Why no?

@: I feel incomplete.

#: But you have everything.

@: I know but something is missing. Ada tak semestinya memiliki.

#: Explain.

@: You see..some things attached to you because they obliged to, not because they wanted to.

#: How do you know that they don't want to?

@: Because they are not laughing or smiling. They are not happy.

#: But you too. So you also attached to them because you are obliged to?

@: No, because I wanted to.

#: I'm confused.

@: I wanted to. And I want them to want me too. I am happy when they are happy too. So when they are not, I am too. Thus I feel incomplete.

#: So you want them to want you?

@: Yes.

#: How?

@: By keep smiling and laughing.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment