Wedding

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Amani

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Aqil Danial

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Looking for Dinosaurs

I just finished reading a blog...which I found from a blog of a fren of mine...

He (d blogger) have new stories and they really got my interest. I don't really know this Mr. Blogger so from my assumption, I think he just had a really bad relationship. And his new stories are about he found this beautiful girl, that again from my assumption, really got his by heart. Mr. Blogger is a tutor at a very prestigious Uni and The Girl is the student. I found this very romantic-the relationship between tutor and student. And this feelings he developed after the 'episode', how The Girl simply touch his heart.....urgh, I can't wait for his new post!

This morning I had a meeting. Towards the end of the meeting, Mr. Chairman shared with us about his plan on how he's going to propose his girlfriend-for marriage of course. He told us that he had a dinner arranged by the pool side, getting the dinner served by his friends, then he will say the magic words....and we are like "Owwhh...."

Then the next girl share her 'moment of truth'. It was held at a fancy restaurant where her now fiance came with these compliment words about her and suddenly bent his knees in front of her and proposed...again we make the symphony of "Owwhh...."

Forget to tell that Mr.Chairman was d first person in the office who wish me Happy Birthday today. He wanted to treat me a cake but since now is the fasting month, he treated me with a picture of a very cute bear hugging a very big heart. Next he sent me a smiling face handing over a bouquet of flowers. I reply him by saying "Owh, u r so sweet...okay, that 's enaf...stop before I fall in love with you" And he reply back saying "If you fall, I'll catch you...but if you fall in love, I'll call the ambulance" together with a couple of smiling face emoticons...isn't he sweet??

Some people are so lucky....just like The Girl who finally manage to shake the heart of Mr.Blogger ....or the girlfriend of Mr.Chairman...you know, romantic guys are like Dinasours...they are at the era of extinction

I wonder whether I can have a man bending his knees before me and say "Will you marry me?"

3 comments:

  1. wah gua di top pren > mcj yang tiada kna mengna dgn post

    ReplyDelete
  2. soooo "ooowhhhhhh" hahaha..nganga je la dengar cita ala-ala-romantik-tak-hengat-camtu..hahaha

    ReplyDelete