Wedding

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Amani

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Aqil Danial

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 14, 2009

Apakah salah ku? Cari pasal la tu!

Hari Raya is just around the conner...as a comitte of my company club, we are (a bit la) responsible for office decoration. One day, Mr.Chairman approached me...

Farah, do you know how to do this? -showing a ketupat made of ribbon

No, I don't

Ape punye Melayu la you ni

A modern one...Ala, instant ketupat byk la kt kedai...kalau gantung ketupat Nona tu je xleh? hehehehe....

**Dalam hati: Ala, tak tau buat ketupat pon dah kene cop bukan Melayu ke??**

**************************************

Today we have special occasion at the office. All the big big big boses (not by size but by title) are coming over from head office US to Malaysia. So all of us are required to wear our national costume. We are expected to look at our best (glamour and vogue la konon) but I ended up wearing a typical baju kurung......which I already used before...I entered the main door and Mr.Chairman approached me

What is this??-Pointing fingers from both hands at my baju kurung, up and down, up and down
What?? Still national costume right?

**Dalam hati: Ala, bukan orang dari US tu tau pon ak pakai baju yg slalu ak pakai, kecoh je mamat ni...at least I made some effort by putting some makeup on my face okay...

Sat at my place and a colleague greet me by saying,

Wow, ade something atas mata you, thats new...

**Dalam hati: At least someone did notice...pheww...

*************************************************

Am I wrong for being too simple? Ke mamat tu yg x abes2 nak cari gaduh ngan ak?

2 comments: