Wedding

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Amani

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Aqil Danial

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I'm dead!

Utk jd lebih produktif, ak ade sediakan email template so that I wont have to re-type the same thing over n over again...

For executive relocalisation, let say from US to UK, dlm template tu ak letak "from HELL to HEAVEN". I just need to change the "HELL" and "HEAVEN" if I'm handling such case. I even already put the recipient email in the "to" column and my manager email in the "cc" column.

What happen was, my dear friend of mine, request for template to be forwarded to her...stupid of me, i carelessly hit the "send" button...yes, yes, the bloody email was successfully sent to the recipient wif my manager on cc!

10minutes later, I received a reply saying "Is this email mistakenly sent?" With such a big guilt I reply "Yes it is, Sorry"

Huhuhu...I can visualize that I'll get a bad score for my PBC already...gud bye bonus...huhuhu.....waaa....!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment