Wedding

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Amani

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Aqil Danial

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 26, 2009

I Love You Because.....

Here's a story that my mom told me one day, that almost choked me to death.

"Ada penyelia baru kat sini, muda lagi. Rajin sangat orangnye. Aritu kawan mak baru pindah, dia tolong dari pagi sampai petang, sampai nak maghrib pon tolong lagi! Dia tolong angkat barang, pastu dia buat wiring....sampai nak maghrib tu pun sempat dia potong rumput rumah Cik ***** tu. Mak cakap ngan Cik *****, "Bagus budak ni. Elok dibuat menantu" Pastu Cik ***** tu cakap "Tak boleh la kak....gaji dia berapa, gaji Farah tu berapa""

I felt like I choked on my own sulliva, and be the caused of my death. Or felt like to faint on that right moment but considering that I was driving that time, I stay cool. But seriuosly, the words hurt me so much!

So I said to my mom. Simple and brief.

"Adik tak kisah la mak...."

Sigh.............................

If only they know that material can't buy me. So you have BMW latest series? Impressive! I would love to seat on the passenger side while you take me to the fanciest restaurant in the world. But...if you only have motor kapcai keluaran tempatan, I'd still love to take the ride while you heading to the mamak to eat roti canai. And I won't mind to drive you instead to go to cinema on my expense.

As long as you are responsible enough, know how to work your tulang empat kerat, and caring, I'll you love no matter what number in your savings account.

Note: Hmmm....nak kene cari rumah penyelia tu. Pastu cakap ngan dia "Awak dah ade girlfriend tak? Kalau takde, selamat berkenalan!"

No comments:

Post a Comment