Wedding

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Amani

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Aqil Danial

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 23, 2009

The Mistery is Solved

Last visit to my Granny's house was intensed. Once I step into the house, I felt some unexplained emotion....empty, lost and loneliness struck me.

What have gone wrong? I wonder around the house, trying to find the caused for this uneasy emotion I felt inside. To my dissappointment, I found nothing weird. That, however, not making me anyhow relief, but adding to my worries inside.

After shower that evening, I started my normal routine, watching the news. So I switched on the tv. Haa....this is something new. My Granny's tv was shrinked! Okay, I already spot the different, but I was not feeling anyhow relief. Gosh, what is it?? I screamed inside.

Suddenly I heard someone gave salam outside. Heard that unfimliar voice, I ran to the room, and let my Granny welcome the unexpected guess. Later when I heard the voice gone, I went to the living room and voilah! My Granny's tv was back to the normal size. I was informed that the man came to return the repaired tv. Oww.... Now, everything was back to normal but still, the feeling stayed. Damn!

Later on, my uncle join me in the living room. He started the conversation.

"Wangi sikit rumah atok sejak kucing takde"

Aha! That's it! That's the mystery that lingered me all this time!

"A'ah la...mana semua kucing-kucing atok? Sekor pon tak nampak"

"Pak Uda dah buang"

"Laa...kenapa?"

"Sebab dorang asyik kencing merata-rata. Yang jantan pulak sibuk nak berbini, buat tanda sana sini"

I laughed at my uncle's joke. Yeah, true...the smell is now gone. I must say it was a brilliant decision as my Granny is old enough to do the mopping everyday.

The uneasy, discomfort emotion I felt earlier, gone away that instant. But, new feeling invaded me. I felt like I miss.....yeah, I miss the cats. I miss the feeling when they lingered on my feet to seek comfort. I miss to watch them sleeping right in the middle of the entrance way like nobody's business. I miss to see their faces when I caress them until they fall asleep.

**************************************************************

The next morning, I heard my Granny mumbling in the kitchen.

"Ni mesti kucing orang luar ni. Kucing aku dah takde. Kucing aku tak pandai buka tudung saji"

Ok oww.....poor atok. She don't know that late last night, my uncle, my dad and I had a good supper. It was my uncle's fault that he didn't clean up the kitchen after cook the nasi goreng. But hey...shhh..........

No comments:

Post a Comment