Wedding

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Amani

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Aqil Danial

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Rain, Raining, and Rain

It's raining season right now. Everybody has their own story bout the rain. Mr.Jack posted it already. But it is not because of him I want to write this (xde tiru-tiru de).

Talking bout rain, reminds me of a story when I was in secondary school. During the English class, we were asked to write a "karangan" with the theme "RAIN". Everybody in the class started to write on how the rain is created, or why the rain is important, whatsoever la kn...I'm bad in Science. No wait, I know the process but to explain it in English? Hancur la jawabnye....

So I decided to write a love story. About a girl who stuck in the rain, unfortunate enough that she forgot to bring her umbrella. She cursed the rain. Suddenly came this one guy offering her his umbrella and they walked together in the heavy but somehow beautiful rain. And they live happily ever after... (Ilham dr lagu "Memori Daun Pisang". If I rajin enough, I'll post the whole karangan in this blog-if and only if I can find the school book la. Hehehe)

My teacher was so happy with my 'masterpiece' and decided to post it on the annual school book. I was so proud of myself, excited and overwhlemed at the same time. Towards the end of the year, the whole class was eager to see my karangan inside. Of course my karangan is there, but to my surprise, it stated there "Written by Liana". What the.....???????

So they-whoever they are, decided (or rather making a stupid decision) to put the editor's name as the owner of my, I repeat, MY story. God knows that I felt like to burn every single book they distributed. I swore I want to make that "Liana" eat the whole book. I want to throw the book right in the face of the Head of Editor. Lucky, I didn't................

Well, that's my version of rain. Since then, I donno whether to love or to hate the rain.

But I know I love Rain...you know, the Korean Singer? My name is Rain........Hakhak!

No comments:

Post a Comment