Wedding

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Amani

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Aqil Danial

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 27, 2015

DUIT

Funny how life taught me to value things...especially MONEY.

I used to earn good salary before. Higher than any friends I know. But in order to pursue my dream and do what I like, I went from "I can almost buy anything that I want" to "Damn, I can't even buy things that I need!".

Bukan senang. Payah sangat. But we adjust, we adapt. 

Tukar life style. Beli apa yang perlu dan sekadar mampu. Tiada lagi bermewah-mewah.

In time of difficulties, I always had this thought "kalau aku ada duit lebih nanti, aku nak beli..." and I started making a LONG list of things I wanted to buy. 

berangan jela...

Now I have some extra money in hand...but funny thing is, I don't know what to buy!

I always come to this thinking whether buying this thing is better than buying that thing, you know what I mean? Because having extra money is a rare occasion, I need to spend it wisely. And suddeny also rasa bersalah kalau spend the money blindly, like "Oih, ko tak ingat ke camne ko hidup susah dulu?"

And suddenly I feel proud of myself. Aku harap sangat dapat amalkan sifat ni. 

My watch just broke down, I need a new one. Boleh je beli sendiri, but since my birthday is just around the corner, I might want to wait..mana la tahu kan kot ade yang baik hati nak hadiahkan jam tangan baru. Hik!

Nak kene amalkan sifat menabung pada anak-anak pula. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment