Wedding

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Amani

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Aqil Danial

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 1, 2009

If There's A Way I'll Find It Someday

If only one could understand how I felt, it would have been very clear to say that I found it very difficult to withstand the typhoon of emotions I had in mind. It was so sudden that a garden of hopes changed into an empty field of my own miseries.-Mr.Jacksparrow the blogger.

I don really know how to express the feeling inside as I'm not good with words, but the above quote from the great Mr.Jack, did explain evrything.

I am angry, but for what reason? Everything seems unlogical, not making any sense. Yet, I'm trembling inside. The flood of emotions are unbearable that I need hands to reach me out-but nothing is there...since his hands are gone.

"You won't know until you ask."-said Mr.Jack

Should I? I afraid, the unforeseen answer I might get, might deepen the cut. My heart can't take any more misery, it bleed enough.

What do you want dear? What am I suppose to do? If there's a way I'll find it someday....

P/S: To my dear Ruhil, thank you for borrowing me your shoulder

No comments:

Post a Comment