Wedding

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Amani

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Aqil Danial

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Jeng Jeng Jeng!!

The above picture is an image of a kolam I made myself, together with my two other colleagues. This is in conjunction of the Kolam Decoration Competition which was held here, in my office, in celebration for the coming Deepavali.

Ape itu "kolam"? Ala, yang beras kaler-kaler yg Indian slalu hias kat rumah dorang tu. Since this is an Indian culture, I was a bit excite to join it. Ala, just to gain experience, have fun. There are 3people in my team, a Chinese, an Indian and me, a Malay. 1 Malaysia we are!

I am proud to announce that out of 13 teams who were joining in, my team won 3rd place! Yeaayyy!!! The kolam was designed by me myself, ehem ehem! Cantik tak? Sadly, we were left out by the 2nd place winner by just one mark. Urgh, geramnye!

Pape pon, I had a really great time doing it. And all other colleagues, especially Indian, are very proud with my team as we are 1 Malaysia team but manage to place ourself at 3rd place. Yeah, of course, the 2nd and first winner are an Indian team.

No comments:

Post a Comment