Wedding

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Amani

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Aqil Danial

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 12, 2009

I've seen better


Yesterday, i watched this movie-Surrogates, starring my superhero idol, Mr. Bruce Willis. Its about how we live our life in the future-through Surrogates. We send them to live our daily life with our mind controlling them while our body resting at home. For better review and the ending, you should go to cinema and watch it yourself. hehehehe...
My comment would be, BORING...plain story-line, expection action, bad script. I am not saying that you should not go and watch it, but as compared to his other movies, I must say that this is the least kaboom one. My favourite will still be Die Hard. And for this robotic genre, I Robot still receive my highest vote.
However Bruce Willis, I still love you ^_^
I am captured by this Surrogate idea thou...I wish to have one. I want the one with Angelina Jolie's face so I could be Brad Pitt's wife. Hikhik!
Plan to watch Papadom lak next time.

1 comment:

  1. aku tgk cite ni midnite sampai terlelap2 sebab bosan..haha

    ReplyDelete